Friday, May 25, 2012

My Best friend and myself


I think everyone must have best friend.  Best friend is one of the close people in our live which we can share for. Because of the closeness, sometimes we have much kind of same preferences with our best friend. But, beside of it we also still have differences, haven’t we? It also happened to my best friend and me. There are some differences between my best friend and me.

To begin with, the differences between my best friend and I is our personality. I have demure personality. My friends told that I am calm and quite girl. Sometimes, I am also timid. I a bit difficult to express my self and sometimes feel awkward when meet new people. But, to be honest I want to be closer to them soon. Moreover, I am a sensitive person. So, I am feeling uneasy of something and sad if I know there are people who talk bad about myself behind me. Although I am a sensitive person, I don’t want to express my sadness or my feeling in front of people. So, if got problems I will try to overcome my problems by myself first. Then, when I couldn’t stand with it I will tell to my best friend or my family, especially my parents. In addition, when I was sad because of something I will try to be patient. So, now because I have learned to be patient, I am not sad easily if people talk behind me. I want to be a girl who always smiles, happy, and bright in front of my friends even though I feel sad. Rather different from me, my best friend is not a very talkative person and also not a quiet person likes me. But, I think she speak more than me. She is easier to express herself and can get along with new people faster than me. So, if she doesn’t like something she will say it straightly. Moreover, when she got problem she will tell it directly to me or to others people. We are quite different in personality.
Next, we like reading books. But, there is a bit different preference in book genre. The same thing is my best friend and I like novels. And the difference is I like self-improvement book, biographies, etc, but my best friend likes amusing books, like comics and humor books. Furthermore, we have different hobby too. I like writing. In contrast, my best friend likes collecting Korean stuffs, especially Korean dramas, Korean music videos, and Korean songs. She usually downloads them from YouTube. So, we same in liking books but different in hobby.              
The last thing is I don’t like eating and my best friend likes eating. I don’t like eating since I was child. I don’t like meat and also junk foods such as hamburger and instant noodles. I prefer vegetables than meat. I also like sweet potatoes and almost all of kind of fruits. Unlike me, my best friend likes eating. She usually likes try many kind of new foods. She like try some food from one restaurant or café to another. Sometimes she asks me to eat together with her.  Besides it, she also knows some restaurants or cafés which sell tasty foods with cheap price. Because I don’t like eating and she likes, our body is quite different. Although we have same height, I am thinner than my best friend.   
In short, from the explanations of our personality, hobbies, preferences, and also our physical we can see that my best friend and I are rather different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment